GOTHENBURG, Sweden, Aug. 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Zinzino group revenue increased with a total of 10%, compared with the previous year.
The revenue in July for Zinzino's sales markets increased by 10% and amounted to SEK 105.9 (96.6) million. Faun Pharma's external sales increased by 14% and amounted to SEK 3.3 (2.9) million. Overall, the Group increased revenues by 10% to SEK 109.2 (99.5) million compared with the previous year.
Accumulated revenue for January – July 2022 increased by 2% to SEK 773.1 (755.3) million.
Revenues were distributed as follows:
Countries in regions:
- The Nordics: Denmark, Faroe Island, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden
- Central Europe: Austria, Germany, Switzerland
- East Europe: Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Romania
- South & West Europe: Cyprus, France, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom, Belgium, Ireland
- The Baltics: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
- North America: Canada, USA
- Asia-Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand
- Africa: South Africa
For more information:
Dag Bergheim Pettersen CEO Zinzino +47 (0) 932 25 700, zinzino.com
Pictures for publication free of charge:
Certified Adviser: Erik Penser Bank Aktiebolag, 3 Ago. (0) - 8 463 83 00, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zinzino AB (publ) is obliged to publish this information in compliance with current EU regulations governing market abuse. The information was provided by the above contact person for publication at 14:00 the 3rd of August 2022.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download: